We invite you to read this Cookies Policy.
- What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies files that are installed on your device (for example your computer, tablet or mobile phone) when you visit a website. Cookies are used to guarantee the quality, usability and proper functioning of websites, as well as to store and retrieve information about browsing habits on them and personalize their content, and can sometimes be used to recognize the user of a website. .
Therefore, cookies are essential for the Internet to function, and in no case do they pose a risk to your computer or device. Furthermore, they can help us to recognize the need for improvements in parts of the Website and to detect malfunctions.
- What types of cookies exist?
Cookies can be classified into various types, according to different criteria. Below, I+D offers you information about the different types of cookies we use on the Website.
2.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer or device from the Website managed by I+D and from which the service is provided. If cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by I+D, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for their own purposes (for example , the improvement of the services it provides).
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your web computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by I+D, but by another entity, which processes the information obtained through them.
2.2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated on your device
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store information only for the duration of your visit to the Website, and disappear at the end of the session. They are normally used to store information that you only want to keep for the purpose of guaranteeing the basic functionalities of the Website. of R&D during his visit to it.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies store information for a longer period of time, which can be accessed and processed by the person responsible for the cookie during said period. This period varies from cookie to cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Session Cookies: are those that allow you to browse the Website. Session cookies will allow you to use the different functionalities and services of the Website, for example the login with your identifier.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the appearance or content of the Website, which may vary depending on the type of browser you use.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of your behavior on the Website. This information allows us to measure and analyze the use of the Website, as well as to create user browsing profiles, with the aim of introducing the necessary improvements to the Website based on the analysis of the collected browsing data.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the R&D Website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that may have been included on the Website, through the storage of information on their behavior obtained thanks to the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
2.4 How to disable Cookies in the main Browsers
It is usually possible to stop accepting Cookies from the browser, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular page.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult the supports and respective help of the listed browsers.
2.5 THIRD PARTIES
I+D, is not responsible in any case for third-party cookies outside our web domain. They will not be of reference if their content, use or veracity of them.